[Greeting Video is coming]
School: Double majors in Computer Science and in Philosophy, Wellesley College, MA
Strength as a tutor: TBA
3 adjectives that best describes you: TBA
Extra-curricular activities: TBA
Booking Calendar -- You can book anytime after signing up for classes. After signing up, you will be receiving a sign-up confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. Your tutor will send you a greeting email to confirm your class schedule and get ready for your first lesson.
[Mandy's calendar is coming]
- Time Zone: EST
Students: grade K to grade 12
- Mandarin (Beginner & Intermediate, GK-G12)
- Fluent in both standard Mandarin and English; Went to school in both mainland China and the US; native speaker, reader and writer of Mandarin;
- Conversational Mandarin; Chinese literature intro and analysis (advanced); school-focused mandarin homework help and tutoring;
- Intro to computer science/ programming (G5-G9)
- Introduction to Python: Learning the fundamentals of programming with Python; creating fun projects such as building a mini -game or designing simple algorithms; We will use Visual Studio Code for the projects.
- Math (GK-G11)
- We will practice select challenging problems (beyond school math) and explain the concepts behind them for advanced students. I have taught in Russian School of Math (RSM) tutoring.
- For students who need help with the school curriculum, I can help them make the math problem solving process explicit and identify weaknesses in the current study pattern.
Cancellation and Refund:
- You can cancel the classes any time. The cancellation should be made in advance in writing. The remaining untaught classes after the cancellation notification will be refunded.
- If you unable to attend a class you booked, our cancellation policy will be applied.
- You can cancel a class 24 hours before the start of the scheduled class without penalty.
- If you cancel it within 24 hours of the start time, there is a late cancellation fee ($10).
If you miss a class without canceling ahead of time, the class will be counted as an absence, and there will be no refunds or rescheduling (100% class fee for the session will be applied) because the tutor’s hour was already taken.