Scheduling your Class:
* Sign up for one session (as a trial): You can directly sign up for one session as a trial on our website. Or you can also skip the trial class. After your payment is made, our admin will send you a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. After that your tutor will send you a greeting email to schedule a class day/time with you and get ready for your lesson.
* Sign up for one unit (8 sessions): If you confirm that you would like to sign up for one unit (=8 sessions), our admin will send you an invoice and a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. Your tutor will send you a welcoming email.
Students: Elementary, Middle, & High School
Class 1: HISTORY: Asian American Narratives
- Keywords: high school, history, humanities, asian american, mixed media, art, activism, narrative, project-based learning, the art of storytelling; Josephine's HISTORY Class Schedule
- Class 2: ART AND BEYOND: Explore creativity in yourself and the world
- Keywords: elementary, middle school, ESL-friendly, English immersion, creative, project-based learning, history, mixed media, fine arts, music, humanities; Josephine's CREATIVE ARTS Class Schedule
Class 3:ACTIVE & SMART: How to eat, work, play, rest,and be well
- Key words: wellness, well-being, fitness/sports, mental health, nutrition/food science, technology, social media, student lifestyle, health awareness; Josephine's WELLNESS Class Schedule
Cancellation and Refund:
- You can cancel the classes any time. The cancellation should be made in advance in writing. The remaining untaught classes after the cancellation notification will be refunded.
- If you unable to attend a class you booked, our cancellation policy will be applied.
- You can cancel a class 24 hours before the start of the scheduled class without penalty.
- If you cancel it within 24 hours of the start time, there is a late cancellation fee ($10).
If you miss a class without canceling ahead of time, the class will be counted as an absence, and there will be no refunds or rescheduling (100% class fee for the session will be applied) because the tutor’s hour was already taken.