School B.M. from University of Hartford's the Hartt School and a M.M. from the University of Houston
Strength as a tutor
- Warm and welcoming to all students
- 3 adjectives that best describes you
- Extra-curricular activities
- Performed at the Decameron Opera Coalition's "Tales from a Safe Distance" (Virtual Opera)
- Professional operatic mezzo-soprano based in Boston, MA and Houston, TX
- University instructor of a section of Lyric Vocal Diction for Singers in French, German, Italian, Spanish and English languages
- Professional voice teacher specializing in classical and musical theater genres
- QUESTABOX Book Club teacher for Grades K-4 groups
Scheduling your Class:
* Sign up for one session (as a trial): You can directly sign up for one session as a trial on our website. Or you can also skip the trial class. After your payment is made, our admin will send you a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. After that your tutor will send you a greeting email to schedule a class day/time with you and get ready for your lesson.
* Sign up for one unit (8 sessions): If you confirm that you would like to sign up for one unit (=8 sessions), our admin will send you an invoice and a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. Your tutor will send you a welcoming email.
- Available Tutoring
- Voice Lesson (one point coaching): I would love to teach anyone -- children, parents, and adults who would like to enjoy music and singing better. Bring your favorite piece you would like to sing. I would like to listen and help you find your habit, strength, and area to improve.
- Spanish: I am also a fluent Spanish speaker and if you ever had interest in starting a beginner's Spanish class, I have some experience teaching the language. I have all materials for teaching ready.
- English Help: I can teach reading (book club), vocabulary development, and writing.