[Greeting Video is coming soon]
- Bachelor of Engineering, Textile Design, Northwest Textile College, China
- M.S. in Accounting & Information Systems, Virginia Tech University
- Strength as a tutor
- 3 adjectives that best describe you
- Extra curricular activities
- Hiking Club
- Ping Pong Club
- Samaritan’s Purse
Scheduling your Class:
* Sign up for one session (as a trial): You can directly sign up for one session as a trial on our website. Or you can also skip the trial class. After your payment is made, our admin will send you a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. After that your tutor will send you a greeting email to schedule a class day/time with you and get ready for your lesson.
* Sign up for one unit (8 sessions): If you confirm that you would like to sign up for one unit (=8 sessions), our admin will send you an invoice and a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. Your tutor will send you a welcoming email.
Ms. May's Availability
- Time Zone: EST
- Weekdays (M-F): evening time after 6:30pm EST
- Weekend: (Sat, Sun): flexible
- International Students: TBD (early morning or night EST)
Cancellation and Refund:
- You can cancel the classes any time. The cancellation should be made in advance in writing. The remaining untaught classes after the cancellation notification will be refunded.
- If you unable to attend a class you booked, our cancellation policy will be applied.
- You can cancel a class 24 hours before the start of the scheduled class without penalty.
- If you cancel it within 24 hours of the start time, there is a late cancellation fee ($10).
If you miss a class without canceling ahead of time, the class will be counted as an absence, and there will be no refunds or rescheduling (100% class fee for the session will be applied) because the tutor’s hour was already taken.