School: Completed B.A. in Neuroscience in Wellesley College, Massachusetts in 2020; Study Abroad in Neuroscience and Linguistic, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany, 2016-2017; Linguistic Study of Bilingualism coursework in MIT
- Strength as a tutor:
- Kind and respectful
- Receptive to my students: I strive to make the lessons relevant and personal to the student.
- Mentorship in teaching: For me it is more than just teaching information. It's helping my students grow as individuals
- Extra-curricular activities
- Past: Soccer, Martial Arts, College Choir, Summer Camp Counseling
- Current: Volunteer International Young Adult Bible Study on Saturdays
Booking Calendar -- You can book anytime after signing up for classes. After signing up, you will be receiving a sign-up confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. Your tutor will send you a greeting email to confirm your class schedule and get ready for your first lesson.
Time Zone: EST
- Available time: M-F, SU 9AM-4PM EST
- Not Available time: SA EST
Students: Elementary, Middle, & High School
Intro to Neuroscience (Middle & High School Age)
- Learn about the brain, nervous system and how these networks affect our emotions and behaviour! Lessons will include discussions, assignments, and information that will prepare you for a future in science. American Biology Textbook will be used. Take-home review activities will be assigned weekly
- Brain Blast (Younger Students, K-5)
- Hands on discovery of the brain and body of humans and the animals around us! Lessons include observations, experiments, & games. Great for young minds to explore the world of biology. Take-home review activities will be assigned weekly
- Math Help
- G4-6 (Middle School Math)
- Help make your math problem-solving explicit, SSAT math practice, word problems
Science Homework Help
- Make homework fun and fast with Science Homework Help. Tutor will assist students with homework and review school lessons related to science
- Beginner’s Spanish (Young Students, K-5)
- Learn basic Spanish with ease! Everyday phrases & vocabulary, animals & colors, and counting with ease. Join in the journey of learning a new language. Lessons include interactive activities, writing exercises, and take-home review assignments
Cancellation and Refund:
- You can cancel the classes any time. The cancellation should be made in advance in writing. The remaining untaught classes after the cancellation notification will be refunded.
- If you unable to attend a class you booked, our cancellation policy will be applied.
- You can cancel a class 24 hours before the start of the scheduled class without penalty.
- If you cancel it within 24 hours of the start time, there is a late cancellation fee ($10).
If you miss a class without canceling ahead of time, the class will be counted as an absence, and there will be no refunds or rescheduling (100% class fee for the session will be applied) because the tutor’s hour was already taken.