School: Currently studying Engineering management and leadership & Completed B.A. in Computer Science & Engineering, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA in 2020
Strength as a tutor: I have experience in tutoring students of all ages and am skilled at breaking down complicated topics into understandable concepts that anyone can learn.
- 3 adjectives that best describes you
Extra-curricular activities: I'm currently a Teaching Assistant at Santa Clara University where I teach undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering labs. I'm a member of the Society of Women Engineers and passionate about empowering women in STEM. I'm part of a team working on a mobile app that will connect college students with mentors in industry based on their needs and preferences.
Scheduling your Class:
* Sign up for one session (as a trial): You can directly sign up for one session as a trial on our website. Or you can also skip the trial class. After your payment is made, our admin will send you a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. After that your tutor will send you a greeting email to schedule a class day/time with you and get ready for your lesson.
* Sign up for one unit (8 sessions): If you confirm that you would like to sign up for one unit (=8 sessions), our admin will send you an invoice and a confirmation email that connects you and your tutor. Your tutor will send you a welcoming email.
Students: Elementary, Middle & High School, and College Students
- AP Computer Science
- HTML & CSS
- Homework Help
- Story time, Reading, and Comprehension
- Vocabulary and Spelling
- First Steps of Spanish for Kids
- Speaking and Conversation
- Intermediate, College-level
Cancellation and Refund:
- You can cancel the classes any time. The cancellation should be made in advance in writing. The remaining untaught classes after the cancellation notification will be refunded.
- If you unable to attend a class you booked, our cancellation policy will be applied.
- You can cancel a class 24 hours before the start of the scheduled class without penalty.
- If you cancel it within 24 hours of the start time, there is a late cancellation fee ($10).
If you miss a class without canceling ahead of time, the class will be counted as an absence, and there will be no refunds or rescheduling (100% class fee for the session will be applied) because the tutor’s hour was already taken.